Friday 29 July 2016

W2, Day 9

Today everyone was either stressed out over work, exhausted or going through a heart break caused by rushing into relationships. I'm personally suffering from headaches,  temperature and polyp. I've finally done my work, submitted essay & PowerPoint which I thought was impossible.  And have completed business unit. Today we had a really interesting lecture about public communications. Our group includes 2 girls and me. Other 2 had a massive fight over irrelevant stuff and I had to cope with it.  By the end of the day  they left,leaving all the work on me. The fight they had was absolutely over nothing, but whole summer uni knows about this drama. Our tutor gave us sweets at the end of the lesson which was really nice of him. It was our lecture and tomorrow we will have our presentations, seminar and last business lesson. Next week I'm starting geography, and our first lesson is the field trip.
Everyone kept asking me if I was okay  and all looked at me with sadness on the face. And I do look sick.. that's why we decided to go and refresh in the sauna and swimming pool. It was really nice, me, Tilly and David.  After we went for dinner and then headed down to hub for movie night. But ended up doing David's work. No one has a good mood today so we just decided to cope with it.
Tomorrow is Friday which means home time!
Plans for next week : Shopping, beach, fitness classes, rock climbing and disco party!

No comments:

Post a Comment