Tuesday 2 August 2016

Week 3.

Week 3. Monday & Tuesday

On Monday we arrived to the campus and found out that my geography class is in the mornings which I'd lucky. Most of my friends are in the Geography class which is CLASS!
During lunch I showed everyone my postcards and me and Slawek decided to send one today. We went to the library to get address of a random person and then headed down to the town. We've spent like half an hour looking for the postcards while it was raining and then went to the post office to send out postcards.
In the evening we had a pool party but I didn't go, we just went to watch.
Tuesday.
Finally, again morning, waking up at 6, going for breakfast at 7, Mocha to take our to the morning meeting and core skills.
We have a very "exciting" assessment coming up. But oh well , it is always a challenge. For Geography trip on a very rainy day we went to some unhabitat random field where we were looking on the mud from 5 years ago. It was all so weird and random.  I didn't get anything. Literally. And we've got questions to answer,  field trip reports and an essay on the topic I have no idea about. Oh well, this is gonna be a real challenge. At least I'm the only girl in the group of 15 people.
I was glad to be back from the trip as I was soaking wet. We had lunch and I went to the library to find some russian literature.
We went to watch Finding Dory and after went to the beach for some pictures. Then we realised we going to be late so we sprinted to get a taxi back up. Then we had a little party in David's room before we were all kicked out of there.
Business results : 65%

No comments:

Post a Comment