Monday 8 August 2016

Week 3. Pt.2

The week was so busy and spontaneous that I had no time to write.  Geography is driving me crazy as I don't understand anything,  and I don't think anyone does. The tutors have been studying in the university for 10 years ( they aren't real tutors just students ) so they don't see the difference between geography beginners and advanced professionals. I have no idea how I'm gonna pass this block, but I will try and hopefully will get at least pass mark.  
On Wednesday we had a meal out in town with the leaders after which we went to the beach with our squad where we all took pictures before wave hitted us and we were all soaking wet. Then we were playing games and running away from water. But then wave went over David and Eman. The water was coming closer and closer to the fence and was getting crazily dangerous now. The waves were massive and the wind was scary. So we had to walk up the hill, all soaking wet and cold.  When we got to the Hub we were told we aren't able to go to the rooms until 10. So barefoot we were playing table tennis and hockey in games room. On the next day, we had sport theme disco. The music was old so to escape boredom me and Hannah  started playing voleyball with beach ball. Then people one by one started joining in then the whole summer uni was playing this volleyball game! Every single person! Then we had to dance to some random old songs but I decided to just enjoy the time without moaning how rubbish the music is.
It was so hard to wake up on Friday morning. I thought : 'Do I even need to be in this summer uni? I could just sleep and if they don't like it they can kick me out.'  But no, eventually I stood up and went for a morning meeting. As we were late we just grabbed Mocha and croissants from TamEda and went to lecture theatre. During core skills one of my friends received an email from Miss Wales that she needs to come for audition. This is crazy! After all the lessons we went to grab lunch and money. While we were on the bus we all shared food and all came up with an idea we aren't friends anymore, we are family. 
Then in Brecon when bus stopped, 4 of us went to the toilet. But when we came out realised that our bus was gone. We soon saw on the road, so we all sprinted screaming for the bus to stop. The bus driver thought that everyone was joking about us being in the toilet. That was really funny, but I had a mini heart attack as I had a train at 7 to catch to Birmingham and i didn't want to be left in Brecon.

No comments:

Post a Comment