Monday 25 July 2016

Day 6, Week 2

Day 6
Monday 25th
Bus journey didn't seem that long as we had to discuss all the news and gossips with everyone. I spent most of the time with Kieran, Chris, Ethan and Logan it was fun. When we got there and met everyone it was so exciting. Even the leaders looked really happy, as it  was boring for them on the weekend.
We had lunch which took much longer than it should have because we were laughing a lot. Me and Tilly took chips and cake again to share. We decided to try different cakes, and there is an unbelievable choice. We had a meeting,  and I couldn’t hold my excitement as we found out this week activities : dodge ball, sloup skeeing, cinemas, movie night and a meal out in town ☺ Plus fitness classes, gym, sauna, football, swimming and rock climbing.
Today after lunch I have spent all my free time in the library working on essay. I decided to write about music influence in fashion. It is quite hard and I was stressing out as I reached only 60 words in 2 hours while doing my research which was useless. Then we had dinner with our big squad which was so fun I couldn't stop laughing.  We had tacos and beans and then weird but tasty crumble mix. We went to change to be ready for the dodge ball and then went straight to the sport centre. We were playing dodge ball in teams but then when the winner was announced we had a free time so we went playing football  with boys. I still can't get used to the fact that I'm now sporty and I don't run out of breath just by walking.
We played football which improved some of friendships and made our squad even  bigger.
Then I couldn't find my lanyard so u had to look for it and we went to hub. It was on Cayo who was watching how others play playstation band games. He didn't even realise it was on him. So we had a cuppa played table hockey, tennis and pool. Today is fun and I'm super excited for tomorrow, especially the food part!

No comments:

Post a Comment