Wednesday 27 July 2016

Day 7/8

Days here fly so fast. It feels like it's only 2 hours in a day. There is not enough time! Last 2 days are a bit stressful as I can't keep up with the work. But now I've kind of done my essay just need to reference everything and check on plagiarism checker online.  It's Wednesday today and I've spent the whole day in the library finishing my essay. I had a headache from computer and all I could hear in my head is "you aren't good enough for this. Your English is not smart enough." So before we went for a meal out in town I just finished my essay and all the thoughts were so pressuring which made me cry. It was really embarrassing but I hope no one have seen except for some of my closest friends. I couldn't stop for long time, and it's all just because of the useless voices saying that I'm not good enough. My leader have spoken to me and said she will check it through with me. So in the evening after a meal in town we looked through and she said that it looks really good, and some of the phrases I slwrote and thought they sounded stupid for her were really nice. She was impressed with my sentence : "Topshop are now adapting their clothing to 90's fashion with according music playing  in store". To me it seems stupid, but she was really impressed with it and even told about it other leaders which now shows that I'm "hard working " and "care about my work".
Yesterday we went sloup skiing and tomboling. Yes,there is no snow here but they created fake sliding hills with wet grass. Skiing was really terrifing for me but it was something worth trying. Never again tho. But then we went down the hills, it was fun. Its our copy of winter slides. Everyone in Summer Uni devided in social groups, but I'm the leader of the biggest one, and everyone wants to be in it. I'm not even joking.  Today me and Sara went out in our leader groups, had some Asian food and...FRIED ICE CREAM! What?? I know!
Tonight we've spent in the hub, everyone was playing games,but I played a bit of tennis and then me and David were working on my assignment.
For marketing we have to market the project,and I'm not in the best group. I knew it straight away,  but girls against boys wouldn't work. So yeah,in our girl group we have a massive argument over ingredients in our conditioner which makes us have nothing at all, even though we literally have 24 hours to make a presentation, develop a product and write a report.  And as I've said in the beginning,  24 hours here are like 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment